As I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, I came across an account that I loved! @paleochef has a ton of the best high fat recipes, but the one that really stuck out to me was for Phat Fudge. This stuff was extremely easy to make and it is full of beneficial fat!
Now that I know how easy it is to make, I plan on making bulk amounts of this fudge and just keeping it in my freezer to grab as a snack or a quick burst of energy! There is no baking involved, just mix these ingredients and freeze!
Saturated Fit Fat Fudge Recipe:
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup grass-fed butter
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packets of Stevia
How to make it:
- Melt the butter and tahini together in a saucepan or in a microwave-safe bowl for about 3-4 minutes until completely melted.
- Add the honey to that melted mixture and stir until there are no chunks left.
- Mix in all of the other ingredients (no specific order).
- Pour the liquid mixture into a glass pan or ice tray
- Leave in freezer until solid
These fat fudge bombs are perfect for my Ketogenic Diet! They gave me a crazy rush of energy and they are also a good treat that cure my cravings for sweets.
- Blended strawberries (to taste like chocolate covered strawberry fudge)
- Blended Blueberries
- Extra almond butter
- Coffee Grounds for even more energy