These Avocado Bacon Bites are my new favorite snack! They are extremely easy to make and a great source of healthy fat! These are perfect for my low carb, high-fat eating style.
A Few Benefits of Avocados:
- High Fiber (important for my low carb, high fat eating style)
- Contain more potassium than bananas (bananas are full of sugar and avocados are not)
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Vitamins K, C, B5, B6, E, and Folate.
- Guacamole (mainly because I just love guac)
Avocado Bacon Bites:
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 18-20 minutes
Oven Temperature: 425
- 2 avocados
- 8-10 pieces of uncured bacon
- Olive oil
- A knife
- A baking pan/sheet
- Aluminum foil
- An oven
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice the avocado into crescent shape slices.
- Slice the bacon long-ways down the middle to make slices skinny enough to wrap around the avocado slices.
- Wrap the bacon around each avocado slice and place them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the Avocado Bacon Bites with olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Salt them when they come out of the oven!