If you are in the gym and want to switch it up from your typical routine, grab a yoga ball or an exercise ball and complete this 4-round circuit! Using a yoga ball or an exercise ball is a great way to work on stability and core strength. Instead of being on a flat or stable surface, you can challenge your body with these stabilization moves.
What to Focus on During This Circuit...
- Hold your core tight and don't let your back dip or arch
- Keep your head in a neutral position, meaning do not let your head drop or dangle during these movements. Picture keeping your spine in a straight line the entire time.
- And consciously flex your glutes!
- Repeat this circuit 2-3 times
YOGA BALL TOTAL BODY Workout
- Pike Crunch - 15 Reps
- Glute Hip Raise - 20 Reps
- Yoga Ball Dead Bugs - 15 Reps Each Side
- Knee Tucks - 20 Reps
- Hip Raise to Leg Curl - 20 Reps
- Decline Push-up - 15 Reps
- Cross-Body Plank Crunch - 10 Reps Each Side
- Single-Leg Hip Lift to Leg Curl - 10 Reps Each Leg
- Yoga Ball Stability Plank - 1 Minute
- Hip Lifts - 30 Reps
- Forward Roll-Out - 15 Reps
- Yoga Ball Wall Squats - 15 Reps
- Back Extension - 20 Reps
Exercise Ball TB (Total Body) Workout
Share this article on your page and help to spread the word about Saturated Fit!