During my workouts, I always focus on engaging my core muscles while performing every exercise. If you want to strengthen a certain group of muscles, it is important to always be consciously thinking about those muscles while you are exercising. Just to make sure that I hit my core the way I should, I'll finish with a few rounds of a core circuit. The exercises performed, repetitions and sets are listed below. A list of this full workout will also be available at the end of the video if you would like to screenshot and save it for later!
Dead-bug Core Circuit
Complete 3 Rounds
- Alternating Leg Raises - 10 reps on each leg
- Alternating Leg Lowers - 10 reps on each leg
- Push-outs - 20 total reps
- Alternating Push-outs - 10 reps on each leg
- 45 Degree Leg Lowers - 10 reps on each leg
- Windshield Wipers - 10 reps to each side
- Heel-tap to Reverse Crunch - as many as you can until you cannot do any more!
Repeat 3 times!