- 2 Cups Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 TBSP Real Maple Syrup (optional)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt – love this sea salt from the Oregon Coast
- In a sturdy food processor throw in your almonds, coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Melt the maple syrup and coconut oil together in a microwave for about 30-40 seconds.
- Turn on your food processor. As it’s going, add your melted coconut oil and maple syrup down the tube.
- For 10 minutes or so let it do it’s thing, stopping every two minutes or so to scrape down the sides. If you don’t have a hefty food processor, people have said this part can take awhile. It usually takes about 10-14 minutes total.
- When it’s all oozy and a bit melty, it’s done!Almonds + coconut flakes = match made in heaven.