University of Georgia
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Advertising/PR Graduation: May 2016
GPA: 3.59 / 4.0
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude, Recipient of the Mack H. Guest III Volleyball Scholarship, Named to the CoSIDA Academic All-Region Team, Highest Student-Athlete GPA Award 2013-2014 (Volleyball), All SEC Honor Roll 2012-2016.
Relevant Coursework: Marketing, PR, Advertising.
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
[University of Georgia Volleyball Team]
Full Scholarship Athlete
- Productively balanced a 20+-hour training, practice, competition, and traveling schedule, in addition to academics.
- Served as a liaison between the UGA Student-Athlete community and highly respected administrators of UGA. This position required public speaking presentations to these administrators throughout the semester.
- Developed and effectively enhanced communication skills and reputation management skills through professional encounters with media.
- Freeze Sleeve LLC
Outside Sales Rep
- Responsible for boosting sales through trade show interaction (National Athletic Trainers Association) and was chosen to represent the Freeze Sleeve brand as a head sales representative.
- Experience face to face sales with the consumer base, as well as market to potential retailers.
- Knowledge of sports medicine and sport-related injuries.
SaturatedFit.Com / NASM Certified PT
- Handles a client base of 30+ individuals and am able to analyze each individual’s unique situation to create a regimented schedule of workouts and nutrition to help achieve their goals.
- Experience creating business plans and pitching to potential partners and clients.
- Experience networking with different fitness brands and creating potential partners.
- Designed website and created content based on close examination of target audience and research from various sources.
- Development of effective public speaking.
- On-screen talent, previewed games and commentated throughout.
- Researched teams, players, and gained insight on game plan speaking with head coaches. Communicated with ESPN producers on the organizational aspects of run-of-the show.
International Management Group (IMG)
Sideline Reporter, Georgiadogs.com
- On-screen talent; conducted research on history of teams, players, and coaches.
- Experience interviewing head coaches and players as well as behind the scenes video development.